DEMI- CHEF DE PARTIE
SAFARI PARK HOTEL
Food Services & Catering
Knowledge of hygiene and safety standards in the Kitchen and possessing the discipline to enforce those standards. Flexible and able to work in 24 hr rotating shifts.
- Minimum Qualification:Certificate
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Reporting to the Executive Chef, the successful candidates will be responsible to,
- Assist and supports the Executive Chef in the preparation of different foods.
- Assist in all Kitchen activities including ordering for supplies and budget control.
- Responsible for relaying orders to station cooks and ensuring each menu item is prepared on time.
- Assist with the preparation, cooking, and presentation of different foods in the restaurant.
- Assist with the enforcement of health and safety standards in the Kitchen.
- Ensure that Customers are served with quality food in a timely manner.
The position calls for an individual with the following attributes;
- Aged 25-35 years.
- Be holders of a certificate or diploma in food production or culinary arts.
- Should have at least two (2) years of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledgeable about the culinary industry and food preparation.
- Organised, have the ability to perform tasks well and work in a high stress environment.
- Knowledge of hygiene and safety standards in the Kitchen and possess discipline to enforce those standards.
- Flexible and able to work in 24 hr rotating shifts.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured