• Promotes equipment and dental consumables to dentists and dental care facilities.
• Your duties in this career include following up on sales leads,
• Meeting with customers to assess their needs, and recommending products that can meet those needs.
• Communicating with dentists or clinic administrators about new or existing products from the manufacturer or distributor with whom you work.
• In addition to sales skills, you need experience or educational qualifications that help you explain the technical details of products to clients.
• A sales rep can also work for a dental office to help attract new patients and promote the clinic
• Acquiring new customers and maintaining accounts.
• Maintaining contact with existing customers
• Preparing sales reports ad learning about new products.
• Diploma in business management or any other related field.
• 2- 3 years of experience in selling dental consumables.