Food Services & Catering
Bachelor’s Degree in any field, or its equivalent 3+ years of experience in a dispatch or order-packing role
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise and manage a team of Order Packers to ensure timely and accurate packing of customer orders.
- Ensure that all orders are packed and dispatched in accordance with the company's policies and procedures.
- Continuously review and improve processes to increase efficiency and reduce errors.
- Ensure that all equipment and tools used in the packing process are maintained and in good working condition.
- Collaborate with other teams, such as customer service and logistics, to resolve any customer complaints or delivery issues.
- Train new team members on packing processes and procedures.
- Foster a positive team environment by setting clear goals, providing feedback, and recognizing team members' achievements.
- Provide regular reports on team performance to the Operations Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field, or its equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in a dispatch or order-packing role
- Proven leadership skills with experience managing a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with process improvement methodologies (Lean Six Sigma) and warehouse methodologies (5S) and food safety standards
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A commitment to delivering exceptional customer service
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured