The successful candidates will be entrusted with the leadership and strategic direction of their departments, with a primary focus on driving growth and expansion. Also, the role is instrumental in shaping and executing the company's vision, goals, and objectives to ensure sustained success and profitability. The ideal candidates Must have prior experience in Fintech/Digital Banking
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
General Manager – Fintech - Nairobi
Our client a Fintech company based in Nairobi is seeking to recruit a General Manager. The successful candidates will be entrusted with the leadership and strategic direction of their departments, with a primary focus on driving growth and expansion. Also, the role is instrumental in shaping and executing the company's vision, goals, and objectives to ensure sustained success and profitability. The ideal candidates Must have prior experience in Fintech/Digital Banking.
- Formulate and execute the company's strategic plan aligned with the organization's mission and objectives.
- Provide forward-thinking leadership to propel the company towards its long-term goals.
· Identify and pursue new business opportunities, partnerships, and alliances to expand the company's market presence.
· Lead initiatives to enhance the company's competitiveness and revenue streams, increasing the organization’s profit margins.
- Champion innovation and technology adoption to enhance product offerings and operational
- Elevate the operational efficiency of each department within the company with the aim of increasing revenue.
- Introduce operational enhancements and employ cost-effective strategies to enhance sales.
- Oversee the company's financial performance, including budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting.
- Lead and inspire a high-performing team, fostering a culture of accountability, collaboration, and innovation.
- Stay informed about industry trends, market dynamics, and competitors' activities.
- Ensure the company's operations adhere to all relevant laws, regulations, and corporate governance standards.
- Identify and assess risks that may impact the organization, developing risk mitigation strategies.
· Proven experience as an accomplished business leader.
· Minimum of five years' banking experience in a senior management role, ideally with fintech/digital banking management experience.
· In-depth understanding of banking regulations in Kenya.
- Business development/sales experience.
- Detailed understanding of market needs, products, and pricing.
- Digital experience, both in web, mobile as well as in digital marketing
- In-depth knowledge of payment systems
- A respected leader with the ability to win and foster critical stakeholder relationships.
- Experience reporting to and managing a Board.
- Proven record of managing a P&L.
- Comfortable working in a matrix structure.
· Collegiate working style while collaborating with a team located across the world in various time zones
Monthly Gross Salary: Competitive Package depending on experience and qualifications.
Deadline: 22nd Dec 2023
To apply, please follow the link: https://bit.ly/3SFzXA4
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.