Responsible for the Overall Management and Administration of the Educational Institution, encompassing its Nursery, Primary, Secondary and College sections.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: More than 20 years
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Industry: Educational Institution
Age Group: 45+ years
Qualification & Other Requirements
· A Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree or higher in Education or a related field. A Doctorate in Education would be an added advantage
· At least 20+ years of experience in distinguished educational institutions, with a Mandatory experience of at least 10 years in the leadership role as a Head
· Must Possess Strong Knowledge of Local Educational Regulations and Compliance Standards
· Must have Handled British Curriculum (IGCSE) and should have Strong understanding Current Trends & Best Educational practices
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsible for the Overall Management and Administration of the Educational Institution, encompassing its Nursery, Primary, Secondary and College sections. Also, to ensure the effective Operations of the Institution and the Continuous Improvement of Educational Standards reporting directly to the Board of Governance.
Salary: Competitive, based on the Qualification and Experience of the Candidate
Other benefits as per company’s policy.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.