Must have +5 years of experience in educational leadership as a Principal or Deputy Principal in Cambridge international school setting environment
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Job Title: Head of Cambridge School
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Job Type: Full-time
NOTE: Must have +5 years of experience in educational leadership as a Principal or Deputy Principal in Cambridge international school setting environment.
The job holder is responsible for the smooth running of the Cambridge School, school academic achievement of its pupils and the management of its staff.
● Provides overall leadership and oversee the effective management of the Cambridge school.
● Ensures that the school maintains a safe and caring environment that fosters academic excellence as well as spiritual and physical wellbeing of pupils.
● Ensures prudent management and use of resources in the schools.
● Coordinates learning programmes and activities, maintains enabling learning environments, and ensures effective teaching/delivery.
● Ensures quality controls and assurance in the school.
● Ensures compliance with all the legal and regulatory requirements as well as internal policies, procedures and regulations.
● Ensures the safety, security, health and welfare of pupils and staff
● Ensures effective management of teaching and non-teaching staff.
● Ensures that systems that enable the school to keep relevant records are developed and maintained.
● Ensures timely preparation and submission of management and statutory reports.
● Ensures that the school develops and maintains healthy and productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
● Maintains an effective disciplinary and grievance handling system.
ACADEMIC/PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND MINIMUM EXPERIENCE
● Bachelor’s degree in Education
● Must have +5 years of experience in educational leadership as a Principal or Deputy Principal in Cambridge international school setting environment.
● Strong understanding of international curricula, educational best practices, and global education trends.
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
● ability to manage educational institutions and drive academic excellence.
● Familiarity with the Kenyan education system and regulations is a plus.
SKILLS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
● Leadership skills
● Excellent communication skills
● Effective discipline skills
● Strong interpersonal skills
● Problem solving skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not charge any recruitment fee to candidates for Interviews and job placements.
Deadline: 28th November 2023
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.