Junior Reservations Officer - Nanyuki
Summit Recruitment & Search
Hospitality & Leisure
The successful candidate will play an integral part in supporting the bookings and reservations department on projects such as supporting the reservations desk, liaising with travel agents, making bookings, planning itineraries and providing administration support as necessary
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
Junior Reservations Officer – Nanyuki, Kenya
Our client, a high-end Lodge is looking for a Junior Reservations Officer. The successful candidate will play an integral part in supporting the bookings and reservations department on projects such as supporting the reservations desk, liaising with travel agents, making bookings, planning itineraries and providing administration support as necessary. The ideal candidate Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience within the Tourism & Hospitality Industry.
· Collaborating with the Reservations team, internal teams, clients and partners on bookings.
· Liase with travel agents and other stakeholders in the hospitality & tourism industry.
· Creating booking materials, invoicing, generating itineraries, booking and arranging transfers.
· Maintaining a reservations database.
· Make travel bookings using the Res request booking system.
· Providing administrative support to the reservations team.
· Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents.
· Understanding company products and brands.
· General office duties.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
· A minimum of 3 years of experience in Reservations and Bookings in the Hospitality/Tourism Industry.
· Must have experience in administration in the reservations department.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills.
· A high level of attention to detail.
· Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
· Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
· Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Have knowledge of Res Request booking system
· Willing to work in Nanyuki.
Monthly Gross Salary: Monthly Gross of Kes 50,000
Career Level: Mid Level
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Location: Nanyuki, Kenya
Deadline: 14th April,2023.
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/400OeYN
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured