About the company Our organization is an Africa based energy service provider that creates unique renewable energy solutions and networks that perfectly balance our customer’s energy production and consumption, regardless of the energy source(s) and field of application(s).
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
As an energy systems integrator we control and monitor energy flows 24/7 by ESIOS*, YETU’s Operating System & dashboard.
Our energy solutions range from the identification of productivity and operational improvement opportunities, over full integration of hybrid energy grids, up to complete unburdening of our customer’s energy asset management (Energy as a Service)
Job Summary In support of our growth trajectory, we are currently hiring a Key Account Manager (Renewable Energy Solutions).
The successful candidate will be fully dedicated to electrify rural Africa by offering turnkey energy solutions that provide reliable, affordable and high efficiency smart grids to both, the B2B and B2C market segments. You will be based in Nairobi and your main regional focus will be Kenya and DRC in a first phase.
Do you fit the bill? Then reach out to us with your application!
Duties and Responsibilities
Key responsibilities for this role will include (but are not limited to):
• Develop an in-depth understanding of target geographies and markets, including regulatory incentives and potential for co-development.
• Identify and close sales opportunities and develop relationships with strategic prospects, large accounts (B2B and B2C) and local partners.
• Represent the customers' voice to our Product Development team in support of product enhancement, evolution, and innovation.
• Develop a solid project pipeline for the next 2-3 years.
• Manage inbound inquiries and write energy solutions proposals.
• Work closely together with our application engineers for the design of customized energy solutions, networks or grids.
• Be a value driven professional that contributes to the overall sustainable margin growth of YETU Smart Grids by selling energy solutions that potentially can create recurrent income.
• Attending relevant industry events and conferences to build the business and generate leads.
• Provide content for industry publications and/or social media posts based on successful projects.
Skills & Experience
We are looking for a team player who will actively contribute to electrify rural Africa by rolling out our unique energy system integration solutions towards business partners, industrial customers, hospitals, agricultural organizations, mini grid projects, local communities & more in order to create a sustainable social impact.
Beyond that you should ideally fulfill the following criteria:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing, environmental science, or technology.
• Minimum 5 years of sales experience with a successful track record, preferably with multinational companies active in Africa.
• Minimum 3 years of experience working in the renewable energy industry or an energy-related area.
Attitude & Soft Skills
• Solid experience in building partnerships with large national accounts.
• Good knowledge of commercial Account Management.
• Project management skills & Computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
• Intercultural awareness,customer orientation, communication and presentation skills, resilience, flexibility
• Comfortable in dealing with all levels of an organization.
• You develop and maintain deep connections with stakeholders through approachability and active listening.
• Strong analytical and conceptual abilities
• You represent trust and humility.
• Fluency in English: Additional language like Swahili or French is a plus.
• Required travel time 40-60%.
If you know this is a role you would succeed in, send your application to https://bit.ly/3LhfFIU
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.