Manage and direct the operation and team with optimal resources and maximum benefit principles to maintain efficient and quality service within the Lounge. Perform quality, perfect greeting, concurrency and lounge services according to procedures to protect and increase customer satisfaction and lounge service Quality.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform regular checks and monitor the buffet section to make sure all standards are met.
- Check the compliance of staff clothing during working hours (uniform, hairstyle, make-up, etc.) according to the code of conduct and the rules of behavior.
-Analyze all guest requirements and register customer complaints while advising the management on various suggestions to resolve customer care-related issues.
-Ensure that all times food offerings on the menu are consistently delivered according to the agreed product specifications.
-Ensure that service and stock delivery times in line with response times to changes on reoder are being met and exceeded.
- Ensure quality service for corporate and individual guests at the lounge
- Develop an innovative approach during the different stages of the service in order to improve customer satisfaction
- Monitor, measure, and improve success in achieving objectives, the effectiveness of all processes, and performance results under his/her responsibility.
- Eliminate the shortcomings that prevailed during the evaluation of customer satisfaction create an action plan and maintain its application relating to its treatment to increase customer satisfaction.
- Provide and distribute, control, and approve all forms of documents relating to the services provided and protect them in its own unit.
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Control and maintain the quality and good presentation and report feedback of services provided to customers in order to improve customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and follow up on daily employee plans to maintain seamless service- Process tracking and reporting necessary to manage "first class" customer service operations.
- Perform daily checks of manifests, etc.
- Make an excellent report to the customer and aim for 100% customer satisfaction.
- Report guest comments and take immediate action when possible.
- The ability to stand for long periods.
Qualifications and Requirements :
· Diploma in Hospitality Management, Food and Beverages preferably from a recognized institution.
A supervisory certificate will be an added advantage.
At least 2 year’s experience in a similar position and environment
MUST be above 27 years of age.
Skills and Abilities
Ability to work in a first paced environment
Articulate and able to communicate well in both written and oral English and Kiswahili
Ability to establish and maintain excellent mutually beneficial working relationships with staff and other departments to ensure the smooth running of the section.
Should have excellent management, organizational and communication skills.
Should have exceptional customer service skills.
High level of integrity.
Strong analytical skills.
Send your resume, testimonials and cover letter
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.