Lead, coordinate and implement project activities in Kenya (and beyond if needed) and act as Key Account Manager for our commercial clients in Kenya
- Minimum Qualification: Unspecified
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Job Title: Programme & Key Account Manager
Work Location: Nairobi
Reports to: Director Programme Management.
About the Company
Our client is a small, fast-growing startup connecting farmers with targeted knowledge on how to improve their climate resilience.
Roles and Responsibilities
● Lead, coordinate and implement project activities in Kenya (and beyond if needed) and act as Key Account Manager for our commercial clients in Kenya.
● Support the Director of Programme management in the overall project and partnership management in Kenya including farmbetter’s annual roadmap.
● Lead development, management and coordination of project implementation work plans and budgets in Nairobi and in rural areas of Kenya.
● Contribute to future proposals for projects and the overall development of farmbetter’s programme & commercial work. This includes:
● Manage partnership agreements of commercial clients and lead the implementation and delivery of expectations as per the agreement.
● Through farmer and partner engagement sessions, propose adaptation and integration of features and recommendations for farmbetter’s digital advisory services for the development of a digital center of excellence in sustainable agriculture and agribusiness.
● Co-develop new agriculture learning content for farmers. Use farm better as a platform to digitize farming best practices and showcase farmers’ positive impact with a focus on coffee and other agriculture activities (crops & livestock) and agribusiness.
● Lead the design and development process for the new farmbetter marketplace (from design to testing to implementation of a digital marketplace pilot to provide farmers
access to inputs/tools/markets and/or explore farm produce market access opportunities and information.)
● Organize and conduct training and workshops for farmers and extension agents to use the farmbetter app effectively.
● Organize and travel for in-person/virtual workshops as needed
Academic and Professional Qualifications
● Project manager preferably with experience working with farmers and mobile apps and with knowledge in agronomy especially in regenerative agricultural approaches and coffee.
● 2 - 5 years experience working directly with farmers and agriculture service providers.
● Strong network and track record working with digital solutions in Kenya.
● Tech-savvy with strong IT user skills.
● Approachable, able to work independently and impact-oriented.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.