Recruiting, training and supervising staff
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Roles and Responsibilities
● Recruiting, training and supervising staff.
● Agreeing and managing budgets.
● Creating staffing rotas.
● Planning Menus.
● Ensuring Compliance with licensing, hygiene, health and safety legislations.
● Promoting and marketing the business.
● Overseeing stock levels and ordering supplies.
● Handling customer enquiries and complaints.
● Taking reservations.
● Greeting and advising customers.
● Problem Solving.
● Preparing and presenting staffing/ sales reports.
● Keeping statistical and financial records.
● Assessing and improving profitability.
● Liaising with customers, employees, suppliers and licensing authorities.
● Making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.