Route to Market Manager - Kilifi
Clovers Management & Training Consultants
Management & Business Development
Ensures appointment and alignment of distributors according to business strategy, development of standard operating practices for distributors and sales team in reference to route to market model
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
LOCATION: KILIFI COUNTY
This position reports to the Chief Commercial Officer. The employee will supervise SFA Analyst & CDE Analyst.
Ensures appointment and alignment of distributors according to business strategy, development of standard operating practices for distributors and sales team in reference to route to market model.
Lead RTM transformation strategy, manage SFA, evaluate route performance, Optimize sales resources for effective field operation & Lead Distributor Transportation. Draft and lead Sales team capability training with HR.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Business Development Identification of potential areas whereby KDs will be the most effective distribution mode and sign off new KDs.
• Create audit assessment reports for KDs e.g. DOSA and action plans.
• Enforce compliance of RTM model across the territory
• Capturing of active outlet base per KD across the territory for KD and Sales team resource planning
• Sales Force Automation (SFA) and Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE)Implementation
• Training of Sales team and KD staff on SFE- route coverage, time in motion, essential selling skills.
• Cost analysis by route by KD to determine profitability.
• On boarding of new Sales team members.
• Perform any other duties as may be directed by management from time to time.
Bachelor's degree / A master's degree in Sales & Marketing or a relevant field will be advantageous & at least two years' experience in Field sales leadership or RTM role
• Ability to work independently.
• Effective Communication Skills
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to work under strict deadlines.
• People Management
• Problem solving skills.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should email their application letter with salary expectations, enclosing copies of academic and professional certificates (in zipped format), detailed CV indicating work experience, contacts and addresses of relevant referees within two weeks from the date of the advert. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured