The sales account Manager(Public transport ,matatu Sector) is a confident, ambitious, well-networked, self-driven individual who takes pride in closing deals, and maintains relationships. They should have a passion for new brands and enjoy the challenges and opportunities that come with positioning them in the Kenyan and East African Market.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage, maintain, and coordinate existing accounts in the public transport Industry.
- Ensure timely response & attendance to all Vehicle conversion inquiries.
- Generate sales through sales activities such as cold calling, client meetings, responding to customer inquiries, prospecting new customers, attending workshops, and networking events to forge lasting customer relationships.
- Conduct market research and come up with “out of the box” strategies on how to position the Opibus brand as the number one electric mobility solutions to potential customers.
- Management and submission of tenders in liaison with the Chief of Sales.
- Prepare accurate quotations to ensure prospective clients are fully informed on product prices for enhanced customer satisfaction, attraction, and retention.
- Prepare customer presentations as per the brand guidelines and sales requirements.
- Plan and provide Demos for clients upon request.
- Conduct research to identify potential business opportunities/target markets for products and services in the transport Industry.
- Follow up on potential customers in the sales pipelines to close sales.
- Enter and regularly update correct and accurate customer details and information on the Sales CRM system.
- Generate weekly and monthly sales reports to discuss with the Chief of sales to help the management make informed decisions and appraise performance.
- After-sales and support
- Communicate aftersales support to potential and existing customers.
- Follow up on current customers on their maintenance and support needs and ensure timely delivery of the same.
- Build and maintain positive work relationships with clients to create a rapport that fosters customer loyalty and generates aftersales revenue.
- Diplomatically handle customer complaints whilst maintain and guarding the company`s reputation.
- Be a brand Ambassador and conduct themselves to the same standards.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND BEHAVIOR
- BSc. in Sales & Marketing or relevant experience in a similar role.
- 4 years of working experience Sales
- Well networked with an understanding of the Kenya public transport laws and operations and especially matatu sector
- Ability to use CRM as a tool for reporting.
- Knowledge, specifically needed for the position
- Feels strong about being part of a business that combines commercial success and long-term positive social and environmental impact.
- Accurate data-driven reports of competition as well as customer profiles.
- Customer relationship management to maintain customer retention.
- Skills in creating grand presentations for clients.
- Ability to work on google drive.