Tender Bid Officer
Crystal Africa Cleaning Service Limited
Expertise in negotiating and when negotiating essential and timely tender contributions, managing big egos, and customizing communication methods to various parties and personalities is a must. While managing strong egos under a tight tender timeline might be difficult, it’s vital to get everyone working together as much as possible throughout the tender process
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
We are an SME and we are seeking to recruit
a Tender Bid officer who will be in charge of proposals for perspective
● To produce exceptional quality tender submissions, tailored to the requirements of each individual client, producing the best possible bid for the company.
● To carry out research, update records and maintain detailed information as part of a busy and flexible team
● The ability to create professional documentation to a very high standard is essential with particular focus on accuracy and care.
● An ability to sell the services in either verbal or written form. To prepare proposal that portrayal services of the company to the highest professional standard.
● Check various Tender Search systems on a daily basis and identify any contracts which may be of interest to the Company, either to bid or for market intelligence purposes.
● To follow relevant procedures for Tender compilation, authorization and dispatch.
● Responsible for ensuring tenders are submitted consistently ahead of the deadlines set by the tendering authority or body.
● To maintain confidentiality at all times.
● Manage the tender submission through its entire life cycle. To edit text submissions made by other members of staff including more senior members of the team.
● The position requires that tenders and business proposals meet all relevant specifications; are in line with the most recent research available and best practice; and are compliant with client requirements.
● Any other duty assigned.
Skills and Abilities
▪ Expertise in negotiating and when negotiating essential and timely tender contributions, managing big egos, and customizing communication methods to various parties and personalities is a must. While managing strong egos under a tight tender timeline might be difficult, it’s vital to get everyone working together as much as possible throughout the tender process.
▪ Ability to schedule comprehensively. Excel and SharePoint can all be used to help with scheduling. It’s critical to have an eye for fine details while considering the overall tender timeline and resource availability.
▪ Accountability. A tender manager must maintain accountability throughout the tendering process. This is also true for every tender contributor. It’s a good idea to spell out essential tender position tasks and expectations from away so that employees are held accountable for their contributions throughout the process.
▪ Constant multitasking ability. A tender’s success depends on communicating with many parties and working on multiple projects with competing deadlines. It’s exhausting, but a tender manager’s ability to multitask efficiently throughout the tender process is critical.
▪ The ability to delegate effectively and on time. When essential tender milestones are reached, an effective tender manager will not waste time tinkering with the front cover design. They will give this assignment to a qualified graphic designer who will be able to design more successfully and quickly. Instead of dumping work on crucial tender resources at the last minute, it’s essential to give them enough warning and clear briefs.
▪ Clear-headedness. Ability to operate accurately and quietly under pressure and in a short amount of time. This is especially critical in the days leading up to the deadline when nerves are raw, and there are high tensions. People deal with stress differently, but cursing at the computer and being disrespectful to people does not reflect well on a sensitive boss, especially if they explain their conduct on being overwhelmed.
▪ A combination of tolerance and persistence. Tenders are often stressful, and many people don’t always handle stress effectively. It’s fine to be patient to a point, but you also need to be tenacious enough to get the correct information from the right people at the right time.
● Degree or diploma in Sales and Marketing or Business Management
● 2-3 Years’ experience in Tendering
● Previous experience in Sales and marketing or social media marketing will be an added advantage
● Strong time-management and organizational skills
● Ability to coordinate several tasks at the same time
● Well-developed negotiation skills Self-motivated and hardworking
● Good understanding of Tender Management Process
● Excellent communication and negotiation skills in both written and spoken
● Proficiency in Office Computer application
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured