Greet guests in a professional manner; Take & note orders from patrons for food or beverages, create and maintain customer enjoyment
- Minimum Qualification: Unspecified
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Greet guests in a professional manner and provide education about the food
• Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
• Write clients food orders on order slips, memorise orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
• Take orders from patrons for food or beverages.
• Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
• Inform customers of daily specials; Beverage menus, how menu items are prepared, the ingredients used and the different cooking methods.
• Check food and beverages for quality and presentation before serving to guest.
• Serve food and beverage to guests.
• Receive guest payments and process transactions.
• Clear and clean tables promptly according to proper sanitation standards.
• Complete side duties as required including, polishing silverware, restaurant set up, and filling condiments.
- Balancing plates and trays
- Being attentive and discrete
- Being friendly and polite
- Being tidy, clean and hygienic
- Communication and motivation
- Handling difficult customers
- Preparing light beverages
- Remaining level headed and respectful
- Remembering multiple orders
- Taking and following verbal and written instructions
- Working and standing up for long hours
- 1 years of hotel/cafe experience MINIMUM
- Must speak and write with excellent command of the English language including proper spelling and grammar.
- MUST work overtime when needed and assist the workload of others.
Interested and qualified candidates to send in their detailed resume and cover letter via the Login to Apply button to be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.