Administrative Assistant – Sales Support Specialist
Strong team player who wants to partner with internal and externals sales partners to help make the territories successful. Competent with technology and the open to the adoption on new tools to improve efficiency in the department.
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Pacific Life is investing in bright, agile and diverse talent to contribute to our mission of innovating our business and creating a superior customer experience. We’re actively seeking a talented Wholesaler Support Specialist to join our RSD Wholesaling Team.
As a Administrative Assistant/Wholesaler Support Specialist, you’ll play a key role in Pacific Life’s growth and long-term success by providing administrative services and assistance to the external sales team (Life, Annuity and/or RIA).
How you will make an impact:
- In-take meeting requests and details from Field Wholesalers (FW) to enter details into our events planning tool accurately.
- Coordinate communications/notes to financial professionals or COIs in support of their territory. Comply with compliance retention requirements for communications.
- Facilitate the ordering and shipping of gifts and promotional items in support of the territory as requested by the Wholesaler. Promo items will be ordered through a centralized promo system.
- Assist with the mailing of marketing materials in support of the FW, as requested.
- Support the FW’s expense reporting by collecting receipts and entering expenses into our corporate expense reporting system. All reports must be reviewed and signed-off by the FW.
- Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner.
- Arrange travel and accommodations for FWs as needed for travel within the territory.
- Share ideas to improve processes or opportunities for improved advisor experience with the team.
- Complete adhoc projects as assigned in a timely and accurate manner
The experience you will bring:
- Strong team player who wants to partner with internal and externals sales partners to help make the territories successful.
- Competent with technology and the open to the adoption on new tools to improve efficiency in the department.
- Ability to interact comfortably and professionally with a variety of individuals from financial advisors to internal sales partners.
- Demonstrated proficiency in written communication, including a proven ability to create concise, grammatically correct, audience focused correspondence.
- Knowledge of business software applications including the ability to create and use complex Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and databases.
- Salesforce experience strongly preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to address and juggle multiple daily priorities and requests.
More reasons to join:
At Pacific Life, the work we do matters. We work passionately each day to drive our company forward while enjoying job security, flexible scheduling, and great opportunities for career growth.
You belong at Pacific Life
At Pacific Life we believe you belong. We foster a culture of belonging, a space where all employees are empowered to be authentic. We embrace and celebrate diversity, create a culture of equity and inclusion, and value and respect every employee.
Want to learn more about life at Pacific Life? Take an inside look at our company culture: Instagram.com/lifeatpacificlife.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured