Agents Sales Manager
Corporate Staffing Services Ltd
Recruit, Manage, and motivate a team of sales agents to achieve their sales targets
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Title: Agents Sales Manager
Industry: Financial Fintech
Report to: Country Manager - Kenya
Gross Salary: 100k -120k
Our Client is an International tech company with a growing footprint in Africa that provides financing solutions to Agribusinesses. They are seeking to hire an Agents Sales Manager who will be responsible for managing a team of sales agents who are responsible for promoting and selling the company's products or services. The Sales Agents Manager is also responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies that maximize the company's revenue and growth.
· Recruit, Manage, and motivate a team of sales agents to achieve their sales targets.
· Training sales Agents on company products and services among other skills.
· Develop and implement sales strategies that maximize revenue and growth for the company.
· Set sales targets and ensure that sales agents are meeting or exceeding those targets.
· Monitor and analyze sales performance and identify areas for improvement.
· Conduct regular training and coaching sessions to improve the sales agents' skills and Knowledge.
· Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and customers.
· Collaborate with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction and timely delivery of products or services.
· Prepare regular reports on sales performance and provide feedback to senior management.
· Conduct regular performance evaluations and provide feedback to sales agents.
Key Knowledge and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Marketing, or a related field
· Over 5 years of Proven experience as a Regional Sales Manager in the Microfinance or Insurance sector.
· Proven experience in the Agri industry with knowledge and connections.
· Thorough understanding of Kenya's provinces, counties, and agri-hubs.
· Strong leadership and team management skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Results-oriented and able to work under pressure.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
· The ideal candidate should have a strong track record in sales management and a passion for achieving targets and driving growth.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Agent Sales Manager - Financial Fintech) before 25th March 2023.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured