B2B Sales Executive (Training + Placement)
Join the Yusudi Sales Training Program, an 8 week virtual program for self-driven graduates looking for sales jobs in Kenya. It offers graduates the perfect opportunity to transition into the job market and kick-start their careers in the corporate world in B2B Sales.
- Minimum Qualification:Certificate
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
Looking to be one of the African leaders in Sales? Apply for the Yusudi program!.
WHO ARE WE?
Yusudi is a sales enablement organization that aims to upskill young individuals in sales through the Yusudi Sales Academy, providing sales recruitment services to organizations, and developing sales teams for different companies.
With the help of our sales academy, we have successfully trained and placed over 1000 youths in jobs. B2B sales can equip you with valuable skills that can open up numerous career opportunities and bring about personal and professional benefits.
You can expect:
• An 8 week high-level B2B Sales training designed to develop your professional skill set. All the sessions will teach transferable skills designed to be beneficial across various industries and career paths.
• Job placement on merit in one of our partner companies.
• An opportunity to mingle with and gain advice from recent graduates and key recruiters.
• On job coaching during the training and at the job placement level
• Lifelong membership of a professional and engaging sales community
• Certificate upon successful completion of the program
We focus on developing your skills in B2B Sales through:
1. Intensive, highly practical B2B Sales training
2. Training in transferable career skills to prepare you for the job market.
3. Job placement in one f our partner companies.
We are looking for ambitious and talented graduates who hold a university degree/diploma or certificate in any field and have at least 3 months of sales experience. Above all, we like to have driven, proactive graduates with a passion for B2B Sales and the desire to make a difference.
The application criteria are as follows:
• You must be willing to learn and commit to the 8-week virtual training.
• You must have a stable internet connection and a laptop.
• You must commit to attending ALL the training sessions, except in cases of evidenced illness or emergency.
• Bachelors/Diploma or certificate in any background.
- A program fee of KES 39,500
This is an exclusive opportunity and spaces are limited. We are interested in the most engaged graduates committed to making the most of this exciting opportunity. Only the top 20 applicants will be admitted into the program. Let us know why we should consider you!
N/B: We provide VIRTUAL training and assessment in our program. Meaning you can attend the program from wherever you are. For further inquiries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured