Business Development Executive – ERP Solutions Selling
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
• Promote/sell/secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
• Building pipeline of customers and generating leads
• Hitting monthly sales targets
• Managing junior sales representative team
• Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the company
• Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
• Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
• Organize events, pilot days and sales schedules
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
• Coordinate sales efforts with technical service groups.
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organization.
• Create and manage a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share, and value opportunities.
• Plan, organize and develop sales strategies by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the market.
• Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep abreast of product application, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising, and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
• Contract drafting
• Product training
• Post sales follow-ups
• Continues reporting to Management
• Effective use of CRM system
• Conceptual understanding of various ERP System and its functions
• Understanding of various business operations, the challenges and ability to map various business operations with ERP solutions.
• Good Knowledge in Accounting principals
• Proven previous record of successful target achievement
• Ability cross sell, up sell and retain customers
• Over 5 years of progressive sales and marketing experience in ERP Solutions and with a focus in selling to medium and large enterprises.
• Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
• Experience handling and managing clients’ relationships and accounts
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Negotiation skills, organizational and prioritization skills
• Strategic Thinking, Self-driven, and Service-oriented
• Positive self-motivated, Ability to network and build lasting relationship.
• Proven experience in entering and closing big partnership deals
• Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
• Ability to sales forecast (assess profit/loss of a project)
• Capacity to host presentations, meetings and events
• Proactive work ethic
• Organizational skills
• Creative and willingness to learn
• Ability to use software design tools
• Accounting experience is also desirable
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured