BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TEAM LEADER
Business Cash Advance Limited
Recruit new Business development officers continuously through a recruitment strategy to achieve the set target of business development officers. Supervise the business development officers on daily and weekly activity on agreed sales plans to ensure they are meeting the targets on both prospects and sales.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
We are a non-deposit taking Microfinance Company that provides affordable loans to small and micro enterprises. As a Business Development team leader, you will lead a group of business development officers ensuring optimum productivity, high-quality loan book, operation efficiency, and outstanding relationship management.
- Recruit new Business development officers continuously through a recruitment strategy to achieve the set target of business development officers.
- Train new business development officers and continuous product review to enhance product knowledge
- Ensure the business development team is well equipped with the product knowledge and selling skills necessarily needed to deliver in their role.
- Supervise the business development officers on daily and weekly activity on agreed sales plans to ensure they are meeting the targets on both prospects and sales.
- Motivate, coach and mentor the business development team by accompanying them to the field and activities to maintain a highly energized and a vibrant team.
- Identify new market streams by getting the right and suitable quotes for activation while ensuring that conversion is made to justify returns on investment.
- Monitor execution of action plans of the business development team and supervise daily and weekly sales
- Carryout regular appraisals of the team in line with the company set performance standards and schedules.
- Conducts field visits for marketing, collections and intelligence gathering
- Evaluates loan applications and documentation by confirming credit worthiness.
- Improves loan applications and documentation by informing applicants of additional requirements.
- Rejects loans by explaining deficiencies to applicants
- Client support and issue handling.
- Handles collection by sending soft reminders, following up on defaulters.
- Drive and meet team sales targets
- Self-driven individual with a Degree or Diploma in a business related field.
- Must have experience in the sale of financial services’ products especially but not limited to the Credit Only microfinance sector.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured