Commercial Manager (Middle East)
Summit Recruitment & Search
The ideal candidate Must have prior experience in the Floriculture sector.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:10 years
Commercial Manager (Middle East) – Nairobi, Kenya
Our client, a floriculture trading Company based in Nairobi is seeking to recruit a Commercial Manager who will the responsible for managing Sales and Supply for their Middle East Markets. The successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining strong long-term customer and grower relationships, ensuring the timely and successful delivery of products, developing new business, and identifying areas of improvement to exceed sales targets. The ideal candidate Must have prior experience in the Floriculture sector.
• Operate as the lead point of contact for all Middle East customer portfolio.
• Build and maintain strong, long-term customer relationships to best anticipate customer requirements with a view to identify sales trends and develop strategies to increase sales.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of product based on customer requirements.
• Develop new business and identify areas of improvement to exceed sales targets.
• Monitor market trends to advise the wider company on new developments in the flower industry.
• Ensure smooth and timely communication with the operations team on freight requirements.
• Liaise with the quality manager to ensure market standards are communicated with the growers and implemented.
• Prepare the yearly demand planner and continuously review in line with market requirements.
• Assist the General Manager in preparation of supply agreement contracts with farms in line with the Company demand planner.
• Participate in shows and exhibitions.
• Provide periodic reports to management on sales and cost of sales.
• Liaise with NPD to offer new and innovative products to clients, to help improve revenue.
• Prepare costings and pricing for each market in line with company budget.
• Create, implement and manage KPIs for the team.
• Mentor & Coach team members.
• Safeguard company data and secrets at all time
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sales or Business related field.
• In-depth knowledge of the floriculture industry.
• Proven commercial and sales experience within the industry, delivering client-focused solutions based on customer.
• Must be a strategic thinker and have strong negotiation skills.
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence effectively across all levels within the organisation.
• Client, quality and results oriented.
• Team leadership.
• Proven ability to coordinate with other departments within a company.
• Good knowledge of Customer, Grower and third-party management.
• Aptitude in decision-making and analytical ability,
• Ability to build strong relationships with customers and industry contacts,
• Flexible with the ability to embrace sudden changes.
• Ability to work under stressful environment.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh 300 - 350,000. depending on experience and qualifications.
Deadline: 31st May 2023
Position Level: Mid Level
To apply, please follow the link: https://bit.ly/3p6arYe
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured