More than ever before 2021 is an amazing time to be joining buyrentkenya. We're helping our property partners transform their businesses and have a digital presence all over Kenya.
In this awesome role you'll be selling advertising space, digital marketing services and property related add-ons (moving services, valuation services, auctioning services, furniture, mortgage e.t.c) to corporate clients (B2B).
To be successful you need to be great at this 4 main objectives:
1. Be part of the amazing team and a joy to work with in our open door culture.
2. Actively prospect for new business and close on deals. (#Hustle mindset)
3. Nurture and Manage relationships with our existing & new corporate clients.
4. Consistently meet revenue targets.
More about the role:
You can work in a fast-paced environment, experienced and can network, engage and negotiate with clients. Be a team player and master your role in the team by ensuring our current and new clients are engaged to give them a positive and productive impact of our business, through regular interactions with them by putting their needs first at all times, and establish trust-worthy relationships for the mutual benefit with our business and our clients.
Reporting into Sales Manager
Direct Reports none
• Communicate with CEO, Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, & CEO and share insights on Slack, Trello and general meeting
• Weekly strategic calls with CEO and Sales Manager
• Weekly ongoing task meetings with CEO
• Client online marketing stats/ performance (internal & external)
• Maintain good relationships with clients so that the business can maximize the value of those relationships.
• Identify key contacts at potential client companies to establish and foster a relationship.
• Participate in one-on-one meetings with clients to explain services in an effort to guide their choices
• Understand the problems and challenges of clients and identify ways the business could better address those needs.
• Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities.
• Seek opportunities to cross-sell or upsell to existing clients
• Monitor and assess the activities of our competitors to proactively satisfy and retain our clients
• Provide excellent service in order to maintain a positive reputation for the business
• Resolve any customer complaints in a prompt and professional manner
• Account management of Corporate Clients and Partners
• Set revenue targets and then develop and execute a strategy to meet those
Key Skills and Competences
Key competencies and qualifications:
• 3+ years of experience in a corporate sales role (in advertising/digital marketing space is an added advantage)
• Ability to actively search for new business, build, foster, and maintain positive professional relationships.
• Good understanding of digital marketing services.
• Devotion to high-quality customer service
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Keen analytical and research abilities
• Knowledge of relationship management best practices
• Problem-solving and conflict resolution capabilities
• Willingness to develop an in-depth understanding of the business and related services
• Outgoing and customer-oriented attitude
• Maintain or source x3 Key Business Ancillary partner accounts per month as per rate card (targets to be aligned to budgets)
• Source and maintain x5 sub home offer accounts as per rate card (targets to be aligned to budgets).
• Source and maintain x3 real estate developers per month as per rate card (targets to be aligned to budgets)
NB: These KPIs are subject to review by the management from time to time as per business requirements.
• BuyRent Kenya Sales Manager
• BuyRent Kenya Customer Service Relationship Managers
• BuyRentKenya CEO
• BuyRentKenya Business Intelligence
• BuyRentKenya Marketing Manager
• BuyRentKenya Social Media -Content Marketer
• BuyRentKenya In-House Designer