Rabai Foods Ltd
Maintain healthy client relationships.. • Develop sales strategies to increase the revenue
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
• Maintain healthy client relationships.
• Develop sales strategies to increase the revenue.
• Determine prospective customers through references and ensure timely follow up.
• Resolve customer complaints on a priority basis.
• Record sales tracks and cross-selling.
• Train and mentor the staff members to maximize the sale.
• Discover new opportunities with existing clients.
• Coordinate with other departments to ensure the client receives what they request.
• Determine the day to day sales targets and ensure they are achieved within the proposed deadline.
• Keep a record of client transactions and update them at regular intervals.
• Implement new business development strategies to enhance sales.
• Prior experience in Bread Sales is an added advantage
• Proven working experience as an Account Manager or Sales Account Manager.
• Ability to communicate with the sales team efficiently.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently or in a team.
• Confident and reliable individual.
• Outstanding negotiation skills.
• Trustworthy and critical thinker.
• Excellent listening skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured