You must open a new market and study the market trends and competition in your assigned territory.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
JOB: FIELD SALESMAN
QUALIFICATION: KCSE – with two years minimum experience
Diploma / Degree with one year experience
REPORTING TO: Area Sales Supervisor & Sales & Marketing Manager.
1. Must have a pleasing personality, clean and presentable.
2. It would be best to have a positive attitude, always looking for a solution.
3. Must be a team player, willing to go the extra mile.
4. Must be willing to sell FMCG (fast-moving consumer goods- Biscuits and cookies) Products.
5. Good communication skills and convincing capability, using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
6. You must open a new market and study the market trends and competition in your assigned territory.
7. Must achieve a minimum of 75% of the target assigned by the HOD within schedule.
8. Must follow up and collect the pending payments.
9. Maintain Positive relationships with the customers for future sales.
10. Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
11. Submit everyday reports and monthly reports.
12. Continuously improve through feedback.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.