Role Duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate and realize sales targets as per the company sale strategy.
- Listen to customer requirements and respond appropriately to convert the enquiry to a sale.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales genuinely with integrity
- Respond to incoming sales related emails and phone enquiries
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails in consultation with the business manager /Business leader.
- Cold calls to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Act as a contact between C& G Ltd company and its existing and potential markets
- Gather market and customer information
- Make proposals for making business ends meet with a view to observing margins
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations perhaps also ensuring costs are observed with diligence
- Adhere to the company policies, effectively communicate values and serve as a link between the sub branch ,the management and the customers
- Gather market intelligence, information from competition and other sources that can be helpful to the company in making wise decisions for the future of the business.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the management.
Below are the skills and qualification for the role:
- Bachelor Degree in Sales & Marketing or Business related.
- At least 1 years of experience in sales (full time or through internships).
- Good communication and interpersonal Skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work under minimal supervision.
- Candidate needs to be passionate, Aggressive and flexible.