Head of Sales (FMCG)- Juja, Kiambu
Summit Recruitment & Search
The desired incumbent will be in charge of driving and generating overall company sales for the company Brands, oversee implementation of the route to market strategy and market plan execution to ensure maximum distribution of the Beverages Countrywide
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:10 years
Our client a first line manufacturer and distributor of fast moving non- perishable consumer beverages
is looking for a Head of Sales. The desired incumbent will be in charge of driving and generating
overall company sales for the company Brands, oversee implementation of the route
to market strategy and market plan execution to ensure maximum distribution of
the Beverages Countrywide. The Ideal candidate
must have a minimum
of 10 years in sales and
distribution within the FMCG Industry, managing budgets and a good
understanding of route to market.
- Ensure the territory achieves given sales targets (Volume and Value) through hands on management of given accounts or territory in line with the sales and distribution plans.
- Developing competitive market penetration strategies
- Developing strategic partnerships including Distributors, Depots and Outlet partnerships to support the scaling of the business.
- Contributing to the strategy process to take the business to new territories
- Regularly oversee the Territory Sales Representative visits to outlets to ensure that the 4As (Availability, Accessibility, Affordability and Activation) are being applied and address any skills gaps.
- Target setting to include all parameters /KPIs for each revenue stream: Business segment, regional goals and key accounts including Distributors and Depots
- Ensure all team members have a signed performance contracts as per company policies.
- Be the primary contact person for client management to ensure world class service delivery as of company Beverages to market.
- Drive high level of collaboration with other organizational leaders and associates to maintain cross-functional cooperation and synergy, that drive achievement of company goals.
- Exercise prudent cost management to maintain business expenses within approved budge
- Ensure timely delivery of accurate reports to CEO, as per stipulated templates, dashboards, formats and on time
- Proposing innovative Brand activation initiatives for sales and market increase
- Bachelors/Masters degree in a business related field.
- A minimum of 10 years in sales and distribution within the FMCG Industry.
- Working knowledge in the respective area will be an added advantage.
- Practical experience in use of MS packages and ERP systems.
- Willingness and ability to travel and work extensively in Kenya.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Self-driven and self-motivated.
- Must be honest and reliable.
- Must be aggressive with good networking skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to change in priorities.
Monthly Gross Salary: Monthly Gross of Kes 150,000-250,000
Career Level: Senior Level
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Location: Juja, Kenya
Deadline: 24th March, 2023
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but
unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not
hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this
occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so
please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your
skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured