Provides guidance and assistance to the Company and staff in all aspects in relation to sales
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
HEAD OF SALES
Reports to: Director & Chief Executive Officer
Internal & External Contacts – Staff & Clientele base
1. Provides guidance and assistance to the Company and staff in all aspects in relation to sales.
2. Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
3. Meeting and strive to exceed Planned Sales Goals.
4. Establish Sales territories and manage sales distribution.
5. Research customers’ needs and requirements: implement new ideas/Strategies to generate interest in sales
6. Analyze Sales data and recommend changes or improvements for better customer satisfaction and future revenue.
7. Setting Individual Sales targets with the sales team.
8. Tracking Sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
9. Overseeing the activities and performance of the Sales Team.
10. Coordinating with Marketing on Lead generation.
11. Develop, Prepare, organize and implement the ongoing training of your sales People.
12. Developing your Sales Team through motivation, counselling and product knowledge education.
13. Promoting the organization and products.
14. Understand our Ideal Customers and how they relate to our products.
15. Researches and understands customers individual or business purchase needs and offer solutions and support
16. Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
17. Serves existing customers by optimizing current purchase plans
18. Adjusts sales tactics based on tests and new insights in the field
19. Resolves customer complaints and queries
20. Facilitate future Sales
21. Make multiple outbound calls to potential customers
22. Share information about company/product by following sales scripts
23. Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly sales quotas
24. Prepare and submit weekly Sales reports to management
25. Submits purchase orders
26. Informs management of purchase actions
27. Maintains monthly or bimonthly minimum goals
28. Completes market research and monitors competitor activity
29. Makes recommendations for the customer
30. Performs other related duties such as special assignments and annual major objectives as required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration Biomedical or Procurement or Pharmacy or Sales & Marketing
• 3 – 5 years of previous experience in managing and directing the sales Team.
• Experience in planning and implementing Sales Strategies.
• Experience in customer relationship management.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• With at least 3 years’ experience in Hospital or Medical Supplies or Pharmacy Marketing/Sale’s
• Additional Certifications and other professional development experience
• Customer Service and people skills
• Tenacity to handle rejection and continue with a positive attitude when reaching next potential customer
• Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
• Phone, email and chat communication skills
• Prospecting skills
• Territorial management aptitude
• Persuasion, negotiation and closing skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and financial goal minimums
• Patience to deal with customer issues and calls that do not end in a sale
• Motivation Skills and a positive attitude
Applicants should send their Applications, Curriculum Vitae, Academic Transcripts and any other relevant documents:
Deadline for Submission: 30 of September 2023
Core Performance Competencies for all employees of the Company:
• Building Rapport – developing good relationships; getting along well with people and putting them at ease.
• Client/Customer Awareness – exemplifying excellent customer service skills.
• Interpersonal Relations – recognizing the “people” aspect of issues and the need for positive relationships; produces good results through interaction with others.
• Listening Skills – attentive hearing; demonstrating understanding from what has been expressed.
• Organizing/Planning Ability – problem solving and time management skills; meeting as well as working under deadlines; goal setting based on priorities.
• Personal Work Ethic – meeting as well as working under deadlines; setting high standards for oneself.
In addition, to the Core Competencies identified as being required by all Company staff, the following competencies are also integral to the position:
• Attention to Detail – Checking for accuracy in one’s work; controlling/eliminating errors; showing concern for all areas of a task, however small.
• Analytical Skills – Collecting, comparing and relating data from different sources; identifying issues; anticipating problems.
• Integrity – can be trusted to perform duties in a proper and honest manner.
• Computer Skills – using appropriate computer skills and knowledge, ranging from data entry to systems analysis, to achieve work goals.
• Consultative Skills - Giving effective professional advice to meet the identified needs of the client/customer.
• Team Skills – being able to work collaboratively with others in a participative management environment; working independently as well as working on a team.
• Written Skills - Conveying information accurately in an appropriate written format; expressing oneself effectively in writing.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured