Inbound Call Center Customer Service Representative
Customer Service & Support
Inbound Call Center position that supports the Homeowner Property Claims Department
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
Full Job Description
Inbound Call Center position that supports the Homeowner Property Claims Department. Assist with status calls regarding update on customers claim, provide details and information on current claim status. Transfer calls to correct department or adjuster. On occasion take First Notice of Loss from customers, set up loss and provide assistance and next steps in the claim process.
- 1 years of experience in customer service or related field
- Customer Service and Phones Experience
- Ability to multi task, adequate computer/typing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Great communication skills required
- Familiar with Cisco IP Communicator/Finesse preferred
- This role requires usage of two separate computer systems so candidate must be comfortable with toggling between two systems
- High school diploma or equivalent required
The compensation for this position: $20.00 - $22.00/ Hourly
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured