Key Accounts Manager - Health Insurance Acquisition
A bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Business Management or Marketing is preferred.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
The role holder is responsible for selling the company's products and services to individuals as well as approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business. You will strive to maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible and ultimately increasing B2C sales across Kenya.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be responsible for signing-up RxGO Kenya as a pharmacy provider to all the Health Insurers in Kenya
- Acquire a thorough understanding of HMO’s needs and requirements.
- Be responsible for sourcing for, bringing on board and managing Tele-medicines and Laboratory partners.
- Expand the relationships with existing HMOs by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to HMOs in a timely manner.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Maximizes sales of products and increases the market share of these products.
- Conducts customer segmentation in line with the Company’s guidelines to ensure target customers are approached with the optimal tools and frequency and provided with best-in-class customer service.
- Supports the Brand Strategy and identifies new opportunities which will drive business.
- Conducts ongoing market analysis including Market, Competitive, and Business Intelligence
- Understand customers and market insights to ensure the achievement of short-term and long-term business objectives.
- Builds sustainable positive relationships with target HMOs and different stakeholders.
- Be the lead contact for all our HMO, Telemedicine and Laboratory client matters, by anticipating the client’s needs, and working with the key accounts stakeholders to ensure deliverables are met and deadlines for client requests are fulfilled in order to maintain the success of the relationship.
- Responsible for proactively identifying the needs of the client and then coordinating the necessary resources and capabilities to ensure that the need is met diligently and to the client’s satisfaction and overall, profitably of the partners.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
- A bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Business Management or Marketing is preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years proven work experience in a similar role with proof of work done of accrediting Pharmacy Business in Kenya.
- Ability to initiate and generate new leads across the country.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation.
- Strong management and communication skills.
- Quick decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding negotiating skills.
- A solid history of data-driven strategic development
- Proficiency with Google and Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to work in a high-intensity, fast-paced environment.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured