Key Accounts Representative, Sevi ‘Order now, Pay later’
Sevi Innovation Ltd
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales, or a related field.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
provides an 'Order now, Pay later' app in Kenya and Uganda. Our mission is to
empower entrepreneurs with access to ethical and affordable credit to grow
their business. This enables e.g. small shops and kiosk to buy stock on credit
from their supplier and pay later, once they have sold their stock.
Sevi has a proven model with a growing customer base. The next phase is to scale Sevi in Kenya. As the key accounts representative your main assignment is to acquire and onboard new Seller accounts on the Sevi app. Our strategy is to work through structured value chains, so you will be responsible to onboard formal/ structured sellers. This requires you have experience in sales of a financial product as well as estimating credit worthiness and are able to convince and sell at board room level.
· Acquisition and onboarding of new key accounts.
· Research and identify promising value chains and verticals.
· Building and maintaining long-term customer relations.
· Indication of credit worthiness.
· Technical support in onboarding on an ongoing basis.
· Acknowledging customer queries and complaints and resolving the same.
· Follow-up on late payments through the Seller.
· Identify continuously opportunities for growth and improvement in existing accounts.
· Monitoring competition and advising the company on the same.
Whom are we looking for?
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales, or a related field.
· Highly values integrity and reliability.
- Proven work experience in the Sales industry as a Key Account Specialist or a similar role.
· Go-getter mentality.
· Tech savvy with mobile apps.
· Preferably experience in the financial/fintech sector and/or FMCG sector.
· Strong set of ownership for every deliverable.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
What we offer
A full-time position in an international team of an ambitious, impact-driven start-up. You’ll be based in one of the key commercial centres of Nairobi. You’ll be paid a market conform commission and retainer and get the chance to develop yourself.
Are you the perfect match?
Please send us your resume and motivational letter.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured