Degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing/ business related field
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Micro Finance Sales Job Responsibilities
● Selling Logbook Loans
● Marketing and selling Company’s products and services to customers through field visits, in house calls, internet, and other marketing channels.
● Drive demand for the company’s product portfolio
● Create market awareness for the company’s product
● Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients.
● Identify sales prospects and follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
● Keep a keen eye on market trends and the competition.
● Reviewing sales performance on weekly, monthly, quarterly basis
● Maintaining thorough knowledge of company products and services.
● Prepare forecast, sales budgets, and reports.
Requirements for the Micro Finance Sales
● Degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing/ business related field
● Prior experience Selling Logbook Loans
● At least 2 years working experience in a similar role in a microfinance/bank/insurance/ or related sector.
● Good in using Microsoft office applications- word, excel, publisher and PowerPoint
● Must have experience using internet and social media to do marketing
● Able to meet set sales target within the timeframe
● Ability to travel widely
● Must have good negotiation skills and ability to close sales deals
● Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
● Ability to communicate and interact with people from diverse background
● Handling customer requirements related to loans
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.