Bachelors degree in any discipline.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
FEMALE KENYAN ASSISTANT-TEACHER NEEDED TO TEACH ALL SUBJECTS IN ELEMENTARY OR MONTESSORI TRAINED (WITH SPECIAL NEEDS CERTIFICATION)
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL SUBJECTS
English language arts, Math, Science, Social studies
QUALIFICATIONS FOR TEACHERS
1.Bachelors degree in any discipline.
2.Special Education Certification: Diploma in special needs education from a recognized institution.
2. Teaching Certificate qualification, especially for EARLY YEARS OR MONTESSORI TRAINED. This will mean you can work with Kindergarten to Grade 5. Kindly attach written assessments and a portfolio of your student work, demonstrating progress and growth, and classroom management.
*Additional educational certificates such as in technology, a foreign language, child psychology, Islamic religious education, human developement, literacy instruction, curriculum design, etc
*Major Level Courses in specific areas, subject matter expertise.
QUALITIES IN THE TEACHER
1. Able to set clear and reasonable expectations for pupils PROGRESS and BEHAVIOUR. Being able to think outside the box and tailor-make lesson plans for a students needs EG role plays, visual arts, varied culture projects, activities, educational games, so the children see a subject in a different light.
2. Able to multi task in class, respond well to pressure in the classroom, have a positive can-do attitude and present a different approach for a student i.e. an us vs the problem. Creativity is also a great asset in the classroom to turn hard or boring subjects into fun and interesting.
3. Solve any conflict between students outside of the classroom amicably.
4. After school organization, time to research and get alternative sources for lessons, grading assessments.
5.Skills in communication, listening, collaboration, psychological awareness, empathy, patience, engaging classroom presence, value in real world learning, best practices and a life- long love for learning.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.