RETAIL SALES MANAGER
The incumbent is responsible for sales generation, strategizing on sales, managing of the sales team, and giving all the required sales reports to the management. Skills in handling HR processes and finance processes while executing your mandate.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Ensure guaranteed operations on a daily basis at all Wrap and board stations.
- You will be responsible for overseeing the entire sales points.
- Achieve needed results and a high level of sales performance.
- Maintain customer experience through team member interaction and store presentation/display.
- Develop and train retail sales team members by conducting daily sales observations, weekly report sessions, and weekly sales meetings.
- Responsible for the department’s manpower planning with consultation from management.
- Supervise all the sales people within the department and making of work schedules, duty planning and execution.
- Prepare and forecast sales for the department.
- Maintain knowledge of new products and research in the department.
- Endeavor to meet and exceed team member expectations by providing excellent workmanship.
- Demonstrate teamwork by assisting and cooperating with co-workers as needed
- Maintain confidentiality of company and all customer information
- Represent the company in areas of public relations and while relating to clients.
- Work closely with the trainer in the training of all employees in maximizing sales, and performing daily tasks
- Oversee preparation of displays, merchandise, and presentations at the retail store
- Coordinate the flow of products from the stock room to the sales point, and do timely replenishments
- Ensure the sales team maintain the store at the highest level of housekeeping standards
- Oversee and ensure compliance of all staff with established company policies.
SPECIFICATIONS (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS)
- Degree in Business Management or relevant field from a recognized institution.
· Ten (10) years of relevant working experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of computers (Microsoft office).
- Knowledge of operating P.O.S
- Good supervisory skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of both English and Swahili languages
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Planning and co-ordination skills
· Problem solving & negotiation
· Time management
· Attention to detail
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured