ROUTE SALES EXECUTIVE - TANZANIA.
Career Options Africa Group is a HR Consultancy firm specialized in Recruitment, HR outsourcing and Immigration support in Africa with offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Burundi, Nigeria, South Africa and South Sudan.
Our client, one of the leading pharmaceutical company in Tanzania is seeking to fill the post of a Route Sales Executive with a suitably qualified candidate. As a Route Sales Executive, you will be at the forefront of our sales efforts, responsible for managing and expanding our customer base within a specific geographic territory.
As a Route Sales Executive, you will own the responsibility of selling the cosmetics products by covering the outlets in an allocated geographical area with collection of payment from customers. Be an effective communicator and persuade retailers, salons, pharmacies, wholesalers about features, attributes, benefits of cosmetics products. Maintain strong relationships with wholesalers, retailers, pharmacies and salons within the geographical area.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
• To convince retailers, salons, pharmacies & wholesalers to buy TPPL cosmetics products.
• Sell the entire range of company products.
• Design the daily routes in an allocated geographical area.
• Capturing orders from the customers and ensuring payment to be collected on the delivery date.
• Arrange merchandise and sales promotion displays, or issue sales promotion materials to customers.
• Ensure the company brand’s availability & visibility in all targeted outlets in the assigned territory.
• Gathering competitor information and reporting to Supervisor on a daily, weekly basis.
• Maintaining daily field reports and reporting same to the seniors.
The job holder should have the following qualifications.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing.
• Minimum 3+ years of experience in a fast-paced and performance-driven environment
• Experience in FMCG (such as baby products, salon products, cosmetics, soap, deodorants or perfumes) will be an added advantage.
• Fluent in English and Kiswahili proficiency.
• Experienced in Dar es Salaam market.
THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies.
• Advanced communication skills (written, oral and listening)
• Extremely high levels of resilience
• Must know and understand the industry.
• Strong negotiating skills
• Strong commercial acumen, and proven ability to work under pressure.
• Persuasive and articulate- communicates clearly and reason logically.
• Strong ability to present, convey and sell ideas, prospects and concepts.
• Interacts with others in a professional, patient and confident manner.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING THE RIGHT PERSON
We are offering a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Send CV only by 10th December 2023 subject heading, as ROUTE SALES EXECUTIVE. However, applications will be reviewed as they are received, and qualified candidates called for an interview as soon as their CVs are received. Kindly indicate current, last or expected salary in the CV.
Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.