sales and marketing person handling all sales practices in a IT/computer shop in nairobi CBD
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Handling customers at the shop and ensure smooth sales operations
Ø Handling phones enquiries/orders and ensure deliveries are done
Ø Investigates new items and upselling to customers
Ø Manage inventory to ensure stocks are up to date
Ø Growing company customer base
Ø Follow up with invoicing, dispatch, and delivery after customer orders have been processed and payment from the client based on the terms of the sale
Ø Handling any customer queries and debt collection.
Ø Receive sales calls and support calls
Ø Handle varius shop errands
Ø Ensure online presence and market to all online platforms
Ø Maintain customers database and make follow up calls
Ø Managing customer relationships, working with customers to identify their needs and guide them accordingly
Ø Ensure that all business activity is conducted in line with company values, policies, and ethics codes of conduct
Ø Come up with new ideas/markets to make the company achieve greater limits
Ø Any other duties that may be assigned by the manager
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured