Sales and Marketing Manager
The Sales and Marketing manager is responsible for all aspects of sales and marketing operations of the hotel. They provide a basic channel between the products and the customers. Responsible for managing and maximizing hotel sales targets and while ensuring proper customer care.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Reports to: General Manager / Sales Director
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analysing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Manage sales and marketing team to ensure brand growth is viable in their assigned regions, while also identifying, monitoring and maximizing opportunities against competitors
- Responsible for putting a sales and marketing plan in place for the month, quarter and year
- Compiling and reporting sell through figures and customer feedback across all departments, with key strategic input in improving product development and planning
- Working closely with product to analyse and report market trends across all channels while understanding and communicating price architecture, market demands and product development.
- Liaising with distributor network on all levels of sales management to include samples, pricing, customer feedback, selling tools, sales tips and product development feedback
- Identifying new opportunities for brand expansion
- Working to identify, attend and target trade shows
- Providing sales training to new prospective agents/distributors
- Required to put structure into the department
- Responsible for an Intern and Marketing Executive
- A bachelor's degree or advance diploma in sales and marketing, business administration, finance or related field.
- 3-5 years work experience in marketing or sales field.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- Excellent financial knowledge.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
How to apply
If interested, submit your application via this link - http://bit.ly/3jljmCA
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured