Meeting and even exceeding sales goals
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
As a core member of the SINOMA International Engineering Co. Ltd, CBMI Construction Co. Ltd is the main founder of ‘CNBM Roofing System' brand. We are affiliated to CNBM Group which is the largest manufacturer for building materials throughout the world. The roofing industry is booming as many people in Kenya venture into housing projects. This opportunity will provide you with the chance to grow your career and join our team for a successful future.
· Generating Sale leads
· Meeting and even exceeding sales goals.
· Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
· Understanding and promoting the company program.
· Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
· Maintaining client records.
· Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
· Preparing daily reports including location, client details and feedback.
· Responsible for the development of distributors and dealers in the region
· Collection of information on dealers within their assigned region
· Helping distributors and dealers in the development of the region’s operation and marketing
· Responsible for smooth communication between dealers, customers and the company
· Strong learning ability
· Diploma/degree holder
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organizational skills and ability to network professionally
· Customer service focus
· Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
· Good analytical skills
Candidates with a Sales and Marketing Background will be highly considered.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.