Responsible for all cash and stock issued to you, whereby all cash collected must be cleared, accounted for and banked by the end of the day.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Job Title: Sales Attendant
Reporting to: Shop Manager
LOCATION: MOMBASA-2 OPENINGS
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Running the cash register and ensuring the proper check-out process is followed.
2. Maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the work-station by dusting, washing, polishing and straightening the merchandise.
3. Arranging the work-station in a manner that attracts the attention of customers.
4. Greeting customers and offering them assistance.
5. Becoming familiar with the products and share this knowledge with customers.
6. Answering questions from and providing information to customers about products.
7. Preparing sales reports on a daily basis.
8. Being available to work shifts.
9. Participating in workplace safety training sessions.
10. Also responsible for all cash and stock issued to you, whereby all cash collected must be cleared, accounted for and banked by the end of the day.
11. Any other adhoc duties assigned to you by your seniors from time to time.
• Degree/ Diploma in accounting, business management or a similar field preferred.
• Valid certificate of good conduct is a must.
JOB SKILLS &COMPETENCIES
• Proven working experience in retail sales for over 2 years.
• Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
• Proficiency in English
• Track record of over-achieving sales targets.
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills
• Customer service focus
• Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
• Basic administration skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.