Crystal Swan Ltd
Responsible to present and sell CS Jewelry and Decoration products to achieve defined performance objectives in terms of sales as well as qualitative objectives including the service quality and shop appearance according to the CS strategy and policy.
- Minimum Qualification:Certificate
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
JOB TITLE: SALES CONSULTANT
STORE LOCATION: TWO RIVERS MALL / SARIT CENTRE / YAYA CENTRE / WESTGATE SHOPPING CENTRE (Consultants should be flexible to work in any of the four locations, preference will be accommodated where possible, however, it is made clear that you may be asked to work in any of the 4 x Nairobi locations based on needs of each store from time to time)
GENERAL STORE OPENING TIMES: MON–SUN: including public holidays, 10:00 – 19:00 (Each staff member receives 1 rest day per week between MON-THURS) Store opening times may vary from location to location.
For stores with longer operational hours, a shift system will be in place.
Responsible to present and sell CS Jewelry and Decoration products to achieve defined performance objectives in terms of sales as well as qualitative objectives including service quality and shop appearance according to the CS strategy and policy.
- Spends maximum time on the shop floor serving and consulting consumers
- Applies Swarovski consumer service standards to meet/exceed consumers’ expectations
- Builds relationships with consumers and maintains and enlarges consumer base
- Gathers consumer opinions and needs concerning products and services and gives relevant feedback to Line Manager
- Advises Line Manager on any stock issues
- Assists in stock audits
- Executes back office/warehousing duties
- Implements and maintains visual merchandising according to Head Office/Brand guidelines and maintains a qualitative and appealing product and Store presentation according to CS standards
- Within the area of responsibility continually identifies opportunities for improvements and makes respective suggestions to Line Manager
- Cooperates with the team and maintains a good working relationship with team colleagues
- Adheres to and applies CS procedures, regulations, and training.
- Achievement of quantitative/qualitative Store targets by the measure of KPIs
- Quality of implementation of CS strategy
- Quality of Store appearance and service quality
- Quality of team spirit and team cooperation
THIS JOB REQUIRES YOU TO:
- Offer a consistent premium consumer service
- Ensure the quality of executed tasks/programs
- Meet and exceed target turnover
- Work weekends and public holidays with a rest day between Mon – Thurs
JOB HOLDER REQUIREMENTS AND KEY COMPETENCIES
MINIMUM PROFICIENCY on the job:
- Retail experienced
- Good selling skills and sales focus
- Consumer service orientated
- Team orientated
- Outgoing and appealing personality; communicative
- Acts on his/her initiative
- Works under pressure
- Result orientated
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Can represent brand style and image together with a passion for fashion
- Language: Local & English language excellent in understanding, speech, and writing.
- Well Groomed and presentable at work with clear/well-spoken communication skills.
Entry Level Consultants: Gross Monthly Salary Ksh 20,000 – Ksh 25,000 (with training provided in-store). Fixed Term Contract. If you feel this is the right position for you, please e-mail your cover letter and CV to us.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured