At least 5+ years of progressive experience in Sales and Marketing in Agricultural Equipment/ Tractors and the like
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
SALES EXECUTIVE / COORDINATOR (KENYAN CITIZEN)
Position: Sales Executive/ Coordinator
Location: Nairobi (Requires Travel Across the Country)
Industry: Tractors/ Equipment/ Implements
Age Group: 30 – 35 years
Qualification & Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in Agriculture or related field
• At least 5+ years of progressive experience in Sales and Marketing in Agricultural Equipment/ Tractors and the like
• Must be willing to travel across the Country to Visit Farmers and Distributors.
• Strong Technical background and professional presence in the Agri – markets.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Organize and Conduct Field activities, Demos, Farmer Meets etc.
• Identify, Develop and manage new / existing business opportunities
• Liaising with Existing Distributors
• Approach Commercial farmers and Build relationship with Farmer Unions
• Develop relationship with Key Personnel in the Agriculture Ministry
Salary: Negotiable based on the Qualification and Experience of the Candidate with an indicative
range of Gross Kshs. 80,000 to 100,000 per month
Benefits – Reimbursement of Travel Expenses
Other Benefits as per Company’s Policy
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.