Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Sales Manager in Horticulture.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Reports to: Managing Director
Gross Salary: Competitive
Our client, specializing in the growing, packaging, and distribution of fresh vegetables and horticultural crops to global and local customers, is recruiting an experienced Sales Manager who will be responsible for actively seeking out prospects, customer service, pursuing sales opportunities, and meeting sales goals.
• Business Development- Export and Local.
• Proactively create additional sales with new and existing customers.
• Meet planned sales goals.
• Maintain complete and accurate records of all sales customers.
• Provide superior customer service to new and existing customers.
• Track and analyze customer sales history and purchasing trends.
• Identify and strategically pursue industry trends in fast-growing segments.
• Handling marketing functions and special promotions.
• Prepare sales reports and correspondence in a timely and effective manner.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Sales Manager in Horticulture.
• Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
• Experience in the horticulture industry.
• Experience in customer relationship management.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Dedication to providing great customer service.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Manager - Horticulture) to Jobs@corporatestaffing.co.ke before 20th December 2023
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.