As a Sales & Marketing Executive you will be responsible for helping build up a business by identifying new business prospects and selling product to them
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients both online and offline.
- Coordinating daily sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales orders for documentation and production.
- Contacting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about our products, service terms, prices and availability.
Sales Representative Requirements:
- Diploma in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Experience in sales. Experience in a relative industry is a plus.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and work colleagues.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks, which include but not limited to digital marketing.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured