Our Client is a young, fast growing security company providing professional guarding and security services to organizations.
They seek to hire an experienced, self-driven and results oriented candidate to fill in the role of a Sales & Marketing Manager.
He/ She will take complete charge of the sales, responsible for sales targets achievement, customer relations management and driving marketing strategies.
Identifying potential new customers and closing deals.
• Develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that ensures sustained business growth
• Develop relationships at a variety of levels within prospect customer organization to create active sales pipeline.
• Client retention strategies and active management of attrition
• Responsible for managing the existing customer base and in addition they will be expected to cross-sell products and services among the existing accounts
• Craft compelling value proposition for the company services and propose to the management new, innovative ways of developing winning competitive positions
• Producing effective and persuasive marketing materials including emails, Proposals and bids, marketing contents, website pages, brochures, marketing videos, social media marketing contents etc.
• Researching and developing insights on customer needs and proposing new product and service designs to meet customer demands.
• Conducting competitor evaluation and general market and industry trends with the view of coming up with superior, competitive service offering
• Analysis of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts
• Managing and developing contacts, accounts, leads and opportunities.
• Taking charge of Sales representatives and managing their sales targets
• Developing sales strategies and, using a CRM, tracking the progress of the sales stages and development of accounts
• Managing social media platforms, developing and executing social media marketing strategies.
• Evaluation and reporting on social media marketing effectiveness and ROI
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Sales, Business Administration or related field of study
• 3- 5 years progressive Sales experience within Security Industry.
• Field sales experience particularly selling Guarding and Alarm services
• Valid Kenyan driving license
• Good knowledge of security services pricing
• Excellent knowledge of winning strategies within the security services industry
• Strong commercial and financial awareness and marketing focus.
• Rich client database that can quickly be plugged in will be a definite advantage
• Must have a demonstrated track record of success in sales.
• Must be able to take a proactive position in understanding client needs and providing appropriate solutions
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent proposal and report writing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their applications via "Apply Now Button".
Only people with experience in security industry will be shortlisted.