The Sales & Marketing Manager is an important role in our Solar Division; s/he ensures the continued growth of the Solar business by researching and developing marketing opportunities and planning and implementing sales plans to new and current business prospects.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Promoting the existing products and introducing new products to the market.
- Ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning and deployment of resources
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding customer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's Sales goals.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Working with the Project Manager and / or Sales Engineer to design and prepare solar project proposals in response to customer requirements (including tenders)
- Providing of quality service and support to all clients from site survey, delivery, and technical advice
- Build relationships with strategic customers and suppliers.
Qualifications / Experience
- At least a First degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 3 years experience in technical / electronic / solar sales
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills.
- Good MS Office skills: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Excellent Presentation and conversational skills
- Membership in professional groups is an asset
- Good hygiene and professional appearance
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.