We are looking for a professional and energetic salesperson who can work with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment. Reliable and efficient team player with excellent communication skills, and passion for building impactful customer relationships. Mechanical engineers with sales experience are highly encouraged to apply.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
· Takes orders over the phone and in person
· Making recommendations for products to be purchased
· Investigates new items and upselling to customers
· Check inventory to ensure orders are in stock.
· Communicate with inside sales staff and management to relay customer service needs
· Growing company customer base
· Follow up with invoicing, dispatch, and delivery after customer orders have been processed and payment from the client based on the terms of the sale;
· Implementing monthly and weekly sales plans.
· Implement strategies and systems to support the achievement of the budgeted sales and revenue target.
· Handling any customer queries and debt collection.
· Managing customer relationships, working with customers to identify their needs and guide them accordingly
· Supporting the company’s compliance with Health and Safety legislation through adherence to company policies, processes, and practices.
· Ensure that all business activity is conducted in line with company values, policies, and ethics codes of conduct
· Any other duties that may be assigned by the Team Lead Sales/Head of Department
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured