The successful candidate will generate new business, maintain existing client relationships, and effectively communicate the benefits of our products and services
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Our client, a leading manufacturer of turnkey packaging machinery, is seeking to recruit a Sales Representative with at least 5 years of experience selling software, SAAS and production line equipment such, industrial continuous ink jet printers for batch & date coding and label applicators in industrial applications. The successful candidate will generate new business, maintain existing client relationships, and effectively communicate the benefits of our products and services.
• Cold call and prospect for new clients, and grow the area allocated to them
• Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers
• Understand the technical aspects of machinery similar to printers, copiers, conveyors, etc.
• Travel locally to manufacturing plants, factories, packaging plants, etc.
• Maintain accurate administrative records and utilize computer literacy skills
• Provide technical support and assistance to customers
• Collaborate with the engineering and production teams to ensure customer satisfaction
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments
• Attend trade shows and other industry events
• Hold a valid driver's license.
• Must have a diploma or bachelor’s degree in engineering, information technology, sales or a related field
• Must have 5+ years of experience in sales, preferably in the packaging machinery industry
• Knowledge of packaging machinery and related technologies
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Willingness to travel as needed.
Monthly Gross Salary: Monthly Gross Kes 110,000 –130,000
Position Level: Mid-Level
Deadline: 18th December, 2023.
Applications: To apply, click on the link below
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.