DEPARTMENT: Sales & Marketing
REPORTS TO: Commercial Manager
• Achieve set sales KPIs for both Pharmacy and general Trade Channels
• Effectively manage the territory by means of planning, territory analysis, targeting and call coverage of customers;
• Ensure that activities at all times comply with relevant legislation, ethical standards and company policies;
• Ensure optimal brand visibility through strategic product display and POSM placement in both General trade and pharmaceutical channels.
• Provide on-going support to trade to create favorable relationship with Medipoint Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
• Function as feedback mechanism between Medipoint Pharmaceuticals Ltd and providers/customers; Provide regular report and feedback from providers in a correct, complete and timely fashion;
• Effectively implement set sales and marketing strategies through trainings, and execution of promotional activities.
• Track and provide reports on territory performance and individual performance.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Achieve set target in product sales and product knowledge within designated territories.
• Achieve set listing targets and coverage.
• Properly coordinated territory and achievement of client training and
• Readily available supply of specified products
• Adherence to government legislation.
• Bachelor’s degree.
Anyone with Biological Sciences has added advantage
• At least 3 years’ experience in active selling.
• Experience in handling OTC/Beauty products.
Skills and Competencies
• Strategic and analytical skills;
• Reporting and presentation skills;
• Planning, and organization skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Customer service skills
• Valid driving license
• Team player