Execute sales plans and strategies to achieve sales volumes and revenue targets
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
The company, manufacturers of Eden Tea brand, is an agribusiness company based in Limuru, Kiambu County, involved in growing, manufacturing and packing of high quality tea for local and export markets.
The company seeks to fill the position of Sales Representative in the Sales and Marketing Department. The successful candidate will cover Nairobi Region and on a need to basis its environs.
• Execute sales plans and strategies to achieve sales volumes and revenue targets.
• Manage customer experience through visits and timely deliveries to drive sales volumes.
• Implement market penetration and development plans for existing and new markets.
• Implement promotional programs to grow sales volumes.
• Credit management by ensuring company approved credit limits are observed and follow up on outstanding payments.
• Create product demand and volume by ensuring point of sale visibility.
• Prepare and maintain periodical sales activities reports.
• Diploma in Sales and Marketing or a business related field.
• At least (3) years’ experience in a sales position in an FMCG organization.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self-driven with a passion for results.
• Proven integrity, transparency and accountability(Certificate of good conduct required)
• Must hold a valid driving licence (BCE) with experience in driving manual vehicles
Key performance indicators
• Sales Volumes
• Market share
• New product listing
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured