Sales Representative (International Packaging company) at Summit Recruitment and search
Must have a diploma or bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or a related field
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Cold call and prospect for new clients, and grow the area allocated to them
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers
- Understand the technical aspects of machinery similar to printers, copiers, conveyors, etc.
- Travel locally to manufacturing plants, factories, packaging plants, etc.
- Maintain accurate administrative records and utilize computer literacy skills
- Provide technical support and assistance to customers
- Collaborate with the engineering and production teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments
- Attend trade shows and other industry events
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Must have a diploma or bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or a related field
- Must have 5+ years of experience in sales, preferably in the packaging machinery industry
- Knowledge of packaging machinery and related technologies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel as needed.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured