SALES REPRESENTATIVE - LAUNDRY AND DRY CLEANING SERVICES
We are a premium laundry service company, serving both the corporate world and retail laundry, with a distinguished branch network in Nairobi. We are looking for well-spoken, experienced, and results-oriented Sales Representative to be responsible for closing corporate sales, meeting set monthly sales targets and ensuring good customer interface.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
We are a premium laundry service company, serving both the corporate world and retail laundry, with a distinguished branch network in Nairobi. We are looking for well-spoken, experienced, and results-oriented Sales Representative to be responsible for closing corporate sales, meeting set monthly sales targets and ensuring good customer interface with our clients as well as relationship management within the entire sales cycle. The staff will report to the Managing Director and work as part of a team to meet the organization’s targets as per the stated KPIs and to achieve our company vision as currently articulated.
• Minimum Qualification: Diploma
• Experience Level: Mid level
• Experience Length: 3 years
1. Degree or diploma preferably in Sales or Business-related field.
2. Must have worked as a Sales staff preferably in a service industry.
3. At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role with demonstrable performance.
4. Outstanding verbal communication skills and a positive attitude.
5. Excellent telephone etiquette.
6. Fluent in English and Swahili language.
7. The personable and friendly tone of voice.
8. Ability to handle being rejected by customers and remain calm and collected.
9. Trustworthy, professional and reliable when dealing with confidential information.
10. Proficiency in computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, and/or CRM.
1. Meet set sales monthly targets
2. Engage potential customers in dialogue that opens opportunities.
3. Commit to departmental and individual quotas/goals.
4. Meet company expectations for excellent customer service.
5. Provide information regarding product/service in an engaging manner.
6. Answer all customer questions honestly and accurately.
7. Take relevant notes on all calls for future use and enter into a database.
8. Maintain a friendly, professional tone at all times.
9. Function as part of the team with sincere enthusiasm.
10. Negotiate sales and address any concerns/reservations of potential customers.
Apply, stating prior experience, current or immediate salary and expected salary.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured